OUR PROGRAM IS SIMPLE:
We help you get out of debt the fastest way possible, without wasting any more money and teach you how to avoid making the same mistakes in the future. In our program you will:
1. Set realistic financial goals.
2. Receive an individualized spending plan.
3. Work with our experienced staff consultants.
4. Experience DebtBuster's dedication to unsurpassed customer service.
5. Learn to understand the basics of household finance.
6. Be privy to "One on One" confidential counseling.
7. Learn the Debtbusters secrets to ultimate financial security
1. Use our relationships with thousands of creditors nationwide to reduce the principal of your debt, not just lower your payments and late fees.
2. As a leader in the industry; we use our state of the art techniques to your finalcial advantage.
3. Give you the FREE Money Track Program
SO, YOU HAVE BEEN SUED, NOW WHAT? CONSIDER THIS DEBTBUSTER LAW SUIT ANALYSIS
(THE FOLLOWING IS NOT MEANT AS LEGAL ADVICE. CONSULT OUR OWN EXPERT IF NECESSARY)
1. Most people who are sued on a credit card or by a finance company owe the money;
2. It is rare to have a specific defense to a loan or credit card law suit; the only real issue is: can they prove it in a motion for summary judgment or a court trial? On the other hand, if you have a real defense, you must assert that defense; E.G. statute of limitations can be a major weapon in negotiating a settlement or winning your case.
3. Filing an answer to the suit to buy time adds about 1/3 more money to the claim and there is the added cost of the lawyer. If the creditor signs the Complaint under oath, the Answer must be signed under oath.
4. In District Court Clark County Nevada, Arbitration is mandatory in matters over $60K, unless both parties agree the arbitration is binding either side may elect a trial de novo ( New Trial ).
5. In general, without a defense, engaging an attorney (figure 25% of the claim as a retainer) is using money that could be used for settlement.
6. It is hard to get a settlement when the plaintiff has been forced to spend more money on motions for summary judgment or trial preparation.